Alchemy7 | Candle Care Information
Candle Care Instructions:
1. Trim the Wick: Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch. This helps to prevent excessive smoke and soot while ensuring an even burn.
2. First Burn: Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts evenly across the surface, reaching the edges of the container. This prevents tunneling and maximizes the lifespan of your candle.
3. Burn Time: For an optimal burn experience, allow the candle to burn for 2-3 hours at a time. This prevents the candle from burning down the center and ensures an even melt pool.
4. Extinguish Safely: To extinguish the flame, use a snuffer or gently blow it out. Avoid blowing directly onto the wax to prevent splattering.
5. Avoid Drafts: Place your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface away from drafts, fans, and open windows. Drafts can cause uneven burning and excessive smoke.
6. Safety Precautions: Keep candles out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure the candle is placed on a stable surface and away from flammable objects.
Wax Melt Care Instructions:
1. Placement: Place one wax melt cube in a wax melt warmer's dish. Use only in a well-ventilated, approved wax melt warmer.
2. Burn Time: Each wax melt cube provides approximately 6-8 hours of fragrance. To enjoy multiple uses, melt the cube for about 2-3 hours at a time.
3. Changing Scents: Once the scent dissipates, allow the wax to cool and harden. To change scents, gently heat the wax and remove it from the warmer. Do not overheat or overfill the warmer dish.
4. Cleaning: To clean the wax warmer dish, allow the wax to solidify and then remove it. Dispose of the used wax in accordance with local regulations.
5. Safety Precautions: Keep wax melts and warmers out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest or apply melted wax to skin. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific wax melt warmer.
By following these care instructions, you can enjoy a safe and satisfying experience with our candles and wax melts while extending their longevity.